Duties of a National YAP-Convenor
- Finding hosting clubs in your National Association in time.
- Planning of the tour-course in coordination with all hosting clubs.
- Making sure that all costs are covered by the tour fee.
- Coordinating with the International YAP-Convenor, especially when hosting an international tour.
- Collecting of application forms of all participants and forwarding them to the International Convenor.
- Collecting of the tour fee and passing it on to the host clubs.
- Participating in the yearly meeting of YAP-Convenors.
- Improving YAP in your country by taking part in all national AGM’s and HYm’s and by giving a report.
- Committing to at least three years of service as this will improve your experience.
- Being familiar with your National Association is an advantage for you and will facilitate your work.
You must log in to post a comment.