On Saturday 11th November 9 yap conveners had their meeting close to Frankfurt.
South Africa: Nico McNamara,
Belgium: Luc Trigaux,
Germany: Hadding Panier, Matthias Hardinghaus,
Italy: Luca Colombo,
Cyprus: Kyriakos Kyriakou,
Finland: Matti Hinttala,
Netherlands: Roy ,
Switzerland: Christoph Haenssler
excused: Denmark, India, Fabian Engler (webmaster) because of OTD board meeting
It was a successful meeting as we had the chance to look back on the tours of 2017, to discuss the lessons learned and to plan improvements for 2018.
some important points:
– the Netherlands plan to join the YAP program 2018, easy beginning with just 3 nights –
to be confirmed by the Dutch board
– Switzerland is officially back in yap hosting the Europe middle tour
– tours planned for 2018: 3 in Europe, 2 in India, 1 in South Africa, 1 in Cyprus
– the dates and the details will be published on the website beginning of January 2018
– we plan to have more mixed groups (more different nations represented in each group)
YAP will be present at the international AGM in Austria.
More news later.
International YAP Convenor